In developing the principles of publication ethics, RS Global publisher was guided by the recommendations of the International Committee on Publishing Ethics (https://publicationethics.org/), as well as international standards for editors, developed and adopted at the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity, Singapore, July 22-24, 2010.
General information about Guidelines for Editors:
- Editors are accountable and should take responsibility for everything they publish;
- Editors should make fair and unbiased decisions independent from commercial consideration and ensure a fair and appropriate peer review process;
- Editors should adopt editorial policies that encourage maximum transparency and complete, honest reporting;
- Editors should guard the integrity of the published record by issuing corrections and retractions when needed and pursuing suspected or alleged research and publication misconduct;
- Editors should pursue reviewer and editorial misconduct;
- Editors should critically assess the ethical conduct of studies in humans and animals;
- Peer reviewers and authors should be told what is expected of them;
- Editors should have appropriate policies in place for handling editorial conflicts of interest.
More information here.
The Editor's responsibilities:
• Handling up to 5 manuscripts per year and sending out suitable manuscripts for peer review;
• Assessing new Special Issues proposed for inclusion in the journal;
• Proposing topics for new Special Issues for inclusion in the journal (optional);
• Promoting the journal among the Editor's scientific network to raise awareness of new research in the Editor's field of science.
The Editor's benefits:
• One time per calendar year the Editor is entitled to get a 100% reduction on the Article Processing Charge of the journal where the Editor is (this is applicable if the Editor is a corresponding author). The article must not include more than three authors and will be accepted after following peer review;
• A 50% reduction for publishing in any other RS Global journals (this is applicable if the Editor is a corresponding author);
• A 50% reduction for monograph publishing (this is applicable if the Editor is a corresponding author).
• The Editor’s name and affiliation being featured on the journal website;
• Certificate for acknowledging the Editor’s contributions to the journal.
We are delighted to see new experts and scientists on our editorial board.
If you are interested in being an Editor on the RS Global journal, please fill in the Editor application form.
Editor Application Form