Cooperation and Partnership
Open Access Policy
We are dedicated to disseminating unimpeded access to scientific knowledge, that is why RS Global publisher signed the Berlin Declaration distributing scientific knowledge and cultural heritage https://openaccess.mpg.de/319790/Signatories
According to the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities, our company provides permanent open access to scientific content that is published in RS Global journals.
- everyone has permanent access to the full-text of all articles published in RS Global journals;
- everyone has free access to all articles;
- open access publication is possible by the payment of an Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.
All articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Hence, authors retain copyright to the content of the articles.
CC BY 4.0 License allows content to be copied, adapted, displayed, distributed, re-published or otherwise re-used for any purpose including for adaptation and commercial use provided the content is attributed.
Detailed information at Creative Commons site: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
According to Self-archiving policy, RS Global permits and encourages authors to deposit articles submitted to the journal on personal websites or institutional repositories both prior to and after publication while providing acknowledgment that credit its publication in this journal:
- for pre-print version of the article: "This is a pre-print version of the article submitted for publication to [Title of the Journal] published by RS Global Sp. z O.O."
- for published version of the article: "This is a published version of the article, available at RS Global website at http://dx.doi.org/[DOI of the article]".
The Journals self-archiving policy is also presented on the SHERPA/RoMEO site.