Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You are familiar with the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The references were styled in APA style according to Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
All articles are published in open-access and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Hence, authors retain copyright to the content of the articles.
CC BY 4.0 License allows content to be copied, adapted, displayed, distributed, re-published or otherwise re-used for any purpose including for adaptation and commercial use provided the content is attributed.
Protection of Your Information
All data we gather from you on our websites is protected against unauthorized access by third parties. We do our utmost to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of security technologies.
Website Usage Information
While you use our websites, your visits to individual pages will be tracked and recorded in web server log files (“Log Data”). Log Data may be used by RS Global for statistical purposes. The usage information we collect (using HTTP Cookies) includes referring URLs, browser and device characteristics, IP addresses, operating systems, as well as dates and times of website visits.
We use Google Analytics to help us collect data about how visitors use our websites. This information is used to make reports and to help us improve the websites.
User Accounts and Registration
During registration, we will ask you to provide some personal data, including your name, valid e-mail address, affiliation, postal address, phone number, password, academic degree, position within your institution or organization, and your research interests. RS Global may use this information to fulfill our contract with you (publication of your article or monograph). RS Global may contact you by e-mail to draw your attention to content that might be of interest to you (e.g. new issues, publications, or monographs) and for other advertising.
As a registered user, you can access your account at any time and make corrections or updates. In accordance with existing data privacy law, you may request the information that RS Global holds or processes about you. On request, we will also provide you with a copy of all the personal data that we possess about you. We will delete this personal information when you request to deactivate your account. However, some personal information may remain in storage for a certain period of time in order to comply with our (legal) obligations and to resolve disputes.
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of people using a connection to the processing of personal data and relate to the activity of such data and repeal of provisions 95/46 / EC (General provisions on data protection) (Official Journal EU L 119 of 05/04/2016, p. 1; corrected, Journal of Laws EU L 127 of 23/05/2018, p. 2), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", the Editorial Boards of the RS Global Sp. z O.O. informs authors, reviewers, and other stakeholders to acknowledge:
- the administrator of your personal data is RS Global Sp. z O.O. publisher, Dolna 17, Warsaw, Poland 00-773;
- contact regarding personal data protection:
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- through the correspondence module after logging into the portal: https://rsglobal.pl;
- your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR in order to conclude and implement a cooperation agreement related to publications in all the journals of RS Global Sp. z O.O. publisher, as well as for archiving purposes and will be made available to entities authorized to receive them under the law;
- providing personal data is voluntary, but the result of not providing data will be the inability to conclude and implement cooperation related to the publications of RS Global Sp. z O.O. publisher;
- your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform it and control of cooperation and for the purposes of the Accounting Act for a period of 5 years starting from the year following the financial year;
- you are entitled to:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to rectify your personal data,
- to the extent resulting from legal provisions - the right to delete as well as the right to limit the processing of your personal data.