The journal "International Journal of Innovative Technologies in Social Science" has been published since 2016. This journal is published in English, Russian and Ukrainian in Warsaw (Poland).
Since June 2020 journal published 4 times a year.
Aims and scope
The International Journal of Innovative Technologies in Social Science is a double-blind peer-reviewed, international scientific Open Access journal, that publishes articles containing original research, reviews, covering subjects in social science. The journal is divided into 12 subject sub-areas.
The journal will consider articles in the following subjects:
- Anthropology (archaeology, physical or biological anthropology, anthropological linguistics, and cultural anthropology);
- Geography (human geography and physical geography);
- Communication studies;
- Political science;
OCLC Number: 1036501433
Publisher - RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Country - Poland
Format: Print and Electronic version
Frequency: quarterly (4 times a year: March, June, September, December)
Content type: Academic/Scholarly
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Index Copernicus (ICV: 83.42), - Google Scholar
- Cross Ref
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- ISSN National Centre
- World Cat
- Microsoft Academic (finding articles by DOI)
- Korea Open Access platform for Researchers
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
- Open Archives
- Dissemin (finding articles by Article Title)
- Semantic Scholar (finding articles by Article Title)
- ScienceGate Academic Search Engine
- Bibliotheks Verbund Bayern (Germany)