RS Global publisher invites you to publish or recommend articles to the World Science Journal. Now our editorial office is considering manuscripts for publishing in the current issue that will be published on 30th of June, 2022.
International Scientific Journal
The journal "World Science" has been published since 2015 as the multidisciplinary journal in English, Russian and Ukrainian in Warsaw (Poland).
Aims and scope
The World Science is a double-blind peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary international scientific Open Access journal, that publishes articles containing original research covering a wide range of subjects in engineering and medicine. The journal is divided into two main subject areas - engineering and medicine.
The journal considers articles in the following subjects:
- Architectural engineering (this section publishes original research in technological aspects and a multi-disciplinary approach to planning, design, construction, and operation of buildings, structural systems, behavior and properties of building components and materials, and construction management);
- Construction engineering (the section publishes original research in designing, planning, construction and management of infrastructures such as roads, tunnels, bridges, airports, railroads, facilities, buildings, dams, utilities and other projects);
- Environmental engineering (this section publishes solutions for wastewater management, water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, and public health);
- Transportation engineering (this section includes Urban Planning, Traffic Engineering, Bicycle Transportation Planning and Engineering, Highway Engineering, Road Traffic Safety, Railway Systems Engineering, Transportation Forecasting).
- Power engineering (this section publishes original research in the generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electric power, and the electrical apparatus connected to such systems);
- Control engineering (this section includes sensors and detectors to measure the output performance of the process being controlled);
- Electronic engineering (the design and testing of electronic circuits that use the properties of components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, and transistors to achieve a particular functionality);
- Telecommunications engineering (The transmission of information across a communication channel such as a coax cable, optical fiber or free space).
- Mechanics (this section includes Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of materials, Fluid mechanics, Kinematics, Continuum mechanics);
- Mechatronics and robotics.
- Internal medicine (this section publishes original research, clinical case study, clinical trial in: Adolescent medicine; Cardiovascular Disease; Endocrinology; Gastroenterology; Hematology; Infectious Disease; Nephrology; Hepatology; Pulmonary Disease; Rheumatology; Neurology; Oncology; Geriatrics; Allergy and Immunology; Sports Medicine; Pediatrics);
Article types that journals publish:
- Original articles (for engineering and medicine);
- Clinical case studies (for medicine);
- Clinical trial (for medicine).
OCLC Number: 1051262033
Publisher - RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Country - Poland
Format: Print and Electronic version
Content type: Academic/Scholarly
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Ulrichsweb™ - Ulrich's Global Serials Directory
- Index Copernicus (ICV 2019: 91.15)
- Google Scholar (h-index - 14)
- Cross Ref
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- ISSN National Centre
- Scientific Indexing Services
- World Cat
- International Impact Factor Services
- Microsoft Academic (finding articles by DOI)
- Korea Open Access platform for Researchers
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
- Open Archives
- Dissemin (finding articles by Article Title)
- Semantic Scholar (finding articles by Article Title)
- ScienceGate Academic Search Engine
- Bibliotheks Verbund Bayern (Germany)
- PHSG University of Education St.Gallen
- Public Knowledge Project
- University of Saskatchewan Library (Canada)
- University of Washington Libraries (USA)
- University of South Australia Library
- iDiscover (University of Cambridge)
- PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN)