The journal "World Science" has been published since 2015 as the multidisciplinary journal in English, Russian and Ukrainian in Warsaw (Poland).
Aims and scope (updated 15.08.2020)
The World Science is a double-blind peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary international scientific Open Access journal, that publishes articles containing original research covering a wide range of subjects in engineering and medicine. The journal is divided into two main subject areas - engineering and medicine.
The journal considers articles in the following subjects:
- Architectural engineering (this section publishes original research in technological aspects and a multi-disciplinary approach to planning, design, construction, and operation of buildings, structural systems, behavior and properties of building components and materials, and construction management);
- Construction engineering (the section publishes original research in designing, planning, construction and management of infrastructures such as roads, tunnels, bridges, airports, railroads, facilities, buildings, dams, utilities and other projects);
- Environmental engineering (this section publishes solutions for wastewater management, water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, and public health);
- Transportation engineering (this section includes Urban Planning, Traffic Engineering, Bicycle Transportation Planning and Engineering, Highway Engineering, Road Traffic Safety, Railway Systems Engineering, Transportation Forecasting).
- Power engineering (this section publishes original research in the generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electric power, and the electrical apparatus connected to such systems);
- Control engineering (this section includes sensors and detectors to measure the output performance of the process being controlled);
- Electronic engineering (the design and testing of electronic circuits that use the properties of components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, and transistors to achieve a particular functionality);
- Telecommunications engineering (The transmission of information across a communication channel such as a coax cable, optical fiber or free space).
- Mechanics (this section includes Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of materials, Fluid mechanics, Kinematics, Continuum mechanics);
- Mechatronics and robotics.
- Internal medicine (this section publishes original research, clinical case study, clinical trial in: Adolescent medicine; Cardiovascular Disease; Endocrinology; Gastroenterology; Hematology; Infectious Disease; Nephrology; Hepatology; Pulmonary Disease; Rheumatology; Neurology; Oncology; Geriatrics; Allergy and Immunology; Sports Medicine; Pediatrics);
Article types that journals publish:
- Original articles (for engineering and medicine);
- Clinical case studies (for medicine);
- Clinical trial (for medicine).
OCLC Number: 1051262033
Publisher - RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Country - Poland
Format: Print and Electronic version
Content type: Academic/Scholarly
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Ulrichsweb™ - Ulrich's Global Serials Directory
- Index Copernicus (ICV 2019: 91.15)
- Google Scholar (h-index - 13)
- Cross Ref
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- ISSN National Centre
- Scientific Indexing Services
- World Cat
- International Impact Factor Services
- Microsoft Academic (finding articles by DOI)
- Korea Open Access platform for Researchers
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
- Open Archives
- Dissemin (finding articles by Article Title)
- Semantic Scholar (finding articles by Article Title)
- ScienceGate Academic Search Engine
- Bibliotheks Verbund Bayern (Germany)
- PHSG University of Education St.Gallen
- Public Knowledge Project
- University of Saskatchewan Library (Canada)
- University of Washington Libraries (USA)
- University of South Australia Library
- iDiscover (University of Cambridge)
- PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN)