Open Access Policy
We are dedicated to disseminating unimpeded access to scientific knowledge, that is why RS Global publisher signed the Berlin Declaration distributing scientific knowledge and cultural heritage https://openaccess.mpg.de/319790/Signatories
According to the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities, our company provides permanent open access to scientific content that is published in RS Global press.
- everyone has permanent access to the full-text of all articles, chapters, or monographs published in RS Global;
- everyone has free access to all articles, chapters, or monographs;
- open-access publication is possible by the payment of Article Processing Charges (APCs) for accepted articles and Monograph Processing Charges (MPCs) for accepted chapters or monographs.
All articles, chapters, and monographs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Hence, authors retain copyright to the content of the articles, chapters, and monographs.
CC BY 4.0 License allows content to be copied, adapted, displayed, distributed, republished, or otherwise re-used for any purpose including for adaptation and commercial use provided the content is attributed.
Detailed information at the Creative Commons site: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
According to the Self-archiving policy, RS Global permits and encourages authors to deposit articles, chapters, and monographs submitted to the RS Global press on personal websites or institutional repositories both prior to and after publication while providing acknowledgment that credit its publication in RS Global:
- for pre-print version of the articles, chapters, or monographs: "This is a pre-print version of the article (chapter or monograph) submitted for publication to [Title of the Journal (press)] published by RS Global Sp. z O.O."
- for the published version of the articles, chapters, or monographs: "This is a published version of the article (chapters or monographs), available at RS Global website at http://dx.doi.org/[DOI of the article (chapter or monograph)]".
The Journals self-archiving policy is also presented on the SHERPA/RoMEO site.