RS Global publisher invites you to publish engineering or medicine research outcomes in the World Science journal or recommend the journal among your colleagues to raise knowledge of significant research in Engineering and Medicine fields. Currently, our editorial office is considering manuscripts, that contain results of original research, for publishing in the current issue.
The publication date of the current issue is June 30, 2023.
International Scientific Journal
Aims and scope
The World Science is a double-blind peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary international scientific Open Access journal that has been published since 2015 in Poland. Initially, the journal published articles in various scientific fields, but since 2020 it has been decided to leave only Engineering and Medicine as two main sections in the journal. All articles contain original research covering a wide range of subjects in engineering and medicine. Since July 2022 journal published 4 times a year.
The journal considers articles on the following fields of science:
- Architectural engineering (this section publishes original research in technological aspects and a multi-disciplinary approach to planning, design, construction, and operation of buildings, structural systems, behavior and properties of building components and materials, and construction management);
- Construction engineering (the section publishes original research in designing, planning, construction, and management of infrastructures such as roads, tunnels, bridges, airports, railroads, facilities, buildings, dams, utilities, and other projects);
- Environmental engineering (this section publishes solutions for wastewater management, water, and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, and public health);
- Transportation engineering (this section includes Urban Planning, Traffic Engineering, Bicycle Transportation Planning and Engineering, Highway Engineering, Road Traffic Safety, Railway Systems Engineering, and Transportation Forecasting).
- Power engineering (this section publishes original research on the generation, transmission, distribution, and utilization of electric power, and the electrical apparatus connected to such systems);
- Control engineering (this section includes sensors and detectors to measure the output performance of the process being controlled);
- Electronic engineering (the design and testing of electronic circuits that use the properties of components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, and transistors to achieve a particular functionality);
- Telecommunications engineering (The transmission of information across a communication channel such as a coax cable, optical fiber, or free space).
- Mechanics (this section includes Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Fluid mechanics, Kinematics, and Continuum mechanics);
- Mechatronics and robotics.
- Internal medicine (this section publishes original research, clinical case studies, and clinical trials in Adolescent medicine; Cardiovascular Disease; Endocrinology; Gastroenterology; Hematology; Infectious Disease; Nephrology; Hepatology; Pulmonary Disease; Rheumatology; Neurology; Oncology; Geriatrics; Allergy and Immunology; Sports Medicine; Pediatrics);
Article types that journals publish:
- Original and Review articles (for engineering and medicine);
- Clinical case studies (for medicine);
- Clinical trial (for medicine).
OCLC Number: 1051262033
Publisher: RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Format: Print and Electronic version
Frequency: Quarterly (4 times a year: March, June, September, December)
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Submission to publication: 54 days
Acceptance rate: 58%
- Dissemin (finding articles by Article Title)
- Google Scholar (h-index - 12)
- iDiscover (University of Cambridge)
- Index Copernicus (ICV 2019: 91.15)
- International Impact Factor Services
- ISSN National Centre
- Korea Open Access platform for Researchers
- Open Archives
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
- Public Knowledge Project
- ScienceGate Academic Search Engine
- Scientific Indexing Services
- Semantic Scholar (finding articles by Article Title)
- Sherpa Romeo
- Ulrichsweb™ - Ulrich's Global Serials Directory
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- Bibliotheks Verbund Bayern (Germany)
- Harvard Library
- PHSG University of Education St.Gallen
- University of Saskatchewan Library (Canada)
- University of Washington Libraries (USA)
- University of South Australia Library
- World Cat
- PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN)