The journal "European Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems" has been published since 2018. This journal is published in English, Russian and Ukrainian with annual frequency in Warsaw (Poland).
Aims and scope
The European Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems is a double-blind peer-reviewed, international scientific Open Access journal, that publishes articles containing original research, reviews, covering subjects in Intelligent Transportation Systems. The journal is divided into 9 subject sub-areas.
The journal will consider articles in the following subjects:
- Traffic flow modeling;
- Traffic management;
- Sustainable urban transportation;
- Intelligent transportation technologies;
- Wireless communications in transportation systems;
- Internet of things in Intelligent Transportation System;
- Autonomous vehicles;
- Traffic estimation and prediction systems;
- Transport network.
p-ISSN - 2657-4217
e-ISSN - 2657-4225
OCLC Number: 1150485226
Publisher - RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Country - Poland
Format: Print and Electronic version
Content type: Academic/Scholarly
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Google Scholar
- Cross Ref
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- ISSN National Centre (ROAD)
- Index Copernicus
- Public Knowledge Project
- World Cat
- World Catalogue of Scientific Journals (WCOSJ)
- Eurasian Scientific Journal Index (ESJI)