European Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems
The journal "European Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems" has been published since 2018. This journal is published in English, Russian and Ukrainian in Warsaw (Poland).
Since June 2020 journal published 4 times a year.
Aims and scope (updated 15.08.2020)
The European Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems is a double-blind peer-reviewed, international scientific Open Access journal, that publishes articles containing original research, reviews, covering subjects in Intelligent Transportation Systems. The journal is divided into 9 subject sub-areas.
The journal will consider articles in the following subjects:
- Traffic flow modeling;
- Traffic management;
- Sustainable urban transportation;
- Intelligent transportation technologies;
- Wireless communications in transportation systems;
- Internet of things in Intelligent Transportation System;
- Autonomous vehicles;
- Traffic estimation and prediction systems;
- Transport network.
p-ISSN - 2657-4217
e-ISSN - 2657-4225
OCLC Number: 1150485226
Publisher - RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Country - Poland
Format: Print and Electronic version
Frequency: quarterly (4 times a year: March, June, September, December)
Content type: Academic/Scholarly
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Article types that journals publish:
- Original articles;
- Review articles;
- Short reports.
- Ulrichsweb™ - Ulrich's Global Serials Directory
- Google Scholar
- Cross Ref
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- ISSN National Centre (ROAD)
- Index Copernicus (ICV 2019: 91.10)
- Public Knowledge Project
- World Cat
- World Catalogue of Scientific Journals (WCOSJ)
- Eurasian Scientific Journal Index (ESJI)
- Microsoft Academic (finding articles by DOI)
- Korea Open Access platform for Researchers
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
- Open Archives
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Dissemin (finding articles by Article Title)
- Semantic Scholar (finding articles by Article Title)
- Sherpa Romeo
- University of Washington Libraries (USA)
- PHSG University of Education St.Gallen
- University of South Australia Library
- Central and Eastern European Online Library CEEOL (Germany)
- iDiscover (University of Cambridge)
- PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN)
RS Global Sp. z O.O.
ISNI: 0000 0004 8495 2390
Numer KRS: 0000672864; REGON: 367026200; NIP: 5213776394
Dolna 17, Warsaw, Poland 00-773
Tel: +48 226 0 227 03
Email - email@example.com
All articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyright © 2021 RS Global Sp. z O.O.