The journal "International Academy Journal Web of Scholar" has been published since 2016 as the multidisciplinary journal in English, Russian and Ukrainian in Warsaw (Poland).
Aims and scope (updated 15.08.2020)
The International Academy Journal Web of Scholar is a double-blind peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary international scientific Open Access journal, that publishes articles containing original research, reviews, and short reports covering a wide range of subjects in Computer Science, Data Science, and Engineering.
The journal will consider articles in the following subjects:
- Theoretical computer science (Theory of computation, Information and coding theory, Data structures and algorithms, Programming language theory, Formal methods);
- Computer systems (Computer architecture and computer engineering, Computer performance analysis, Concurrent, parallel and distributed systems, Computer networks, Computer security and cryptography, Databases);
- Computer applications (Computer graphics and visualization, Human–computer interaction, Scientific computing and simulation, Artificial intelligence);
- Software engineering.
- Data mining;
- Data analysis;
- Machine learning;
- Big data;
- Architectural engineering (this section publishes original research in technological aspects and a multi-disciplinary approach to planning, design, construction, and operation of buildings, structural systems, behavior and properties of building components and materials, and construction management);
- Construction engineering (the section publishes original research in designing, planning, construction and management of infrastructures such as roads, tunnels, bridges, airports, railroads, facilities, buildings, dams, utilities and other projects);
- Environmental engineering (this section publishes solutions for wastewater management, water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, and public health);
- Transportation engineering (this section includes Urban Planning, Traffic Engineering, Bicycle Transportation Planning and Engineering, Highway Engineering, Road Traffic Safety, Railway Systems Engineering, Transportation Forecasting).
- Power engineering (this section publishes original research in the generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electric power, and the electrical apparatus connected to such systems);
- Control engineering (this section includes sensors and detectors to measure the output performance of the process being controlled);
- Electronic engineering (the design and testing of electronic circuits that use the properties of components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, and transistors to achieve a particular functionality);
- Telecommunications engineering (The transmission of information across a communication channel such as a coax cable, optical fiber or free space).
- Mechanics (this section includes Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of materials, Fluid mechanics, Kinematics, Continuum mechanics);
- Mechatronics and robotics.
Article types that journals publish:
- Original articles;
- Review articles;
- Short reports.
OCLC Number: 1051262097
Publisher - RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Country - Poland
Format: Print and Electronic version
Content type: Academic/Scholarly
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
- 1findr - database developed by 1science and Elsevier
- Ulrichsweb™ - Ulrich's Global Serials Directory
- EuroPub - Open Access Comprehensive, Multipurpose Database Covering Scholarly Literature
- Index Copernicus (ICV 2019: 90.69)
- Google Scholar (h-index - 5)
- Cross Ref
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- ISSN National Centre
- World Cat
- Microsoft Academic (finding articles by DOI)
- Korea Open Access platform for Researchers
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
- Open Archives
- Dissemin (finding articles by Article Title)
- Semantic Scholar (finding articles by Article Title)
- ScienceGate Academic Search Engine
- Bibliotheks Verbund Bayern (Germany)
- PHSG University of Education St.Gallen
- University of Saskatchewan Library (Canada)
- University of Washington Libraries (USA)
- University of South Australia Library
- Public Knowledge Project
- iDiscover (University of Cambridge)
- PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN)