The journal "Science Review" has been published since 2017 as the multidisciplinary journal in English, Russian and Ukrainian in Warsaw (Poland).
Aims and scope (updated 15.08.2020)
The Science Review journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary international scientific Open Access journal, that publishes articles containing reviews, short reports and clinical cases (for medicine) covering a wide range of subjects in engineering and medicine. The journal is divided into two main subject areas - engineering and medicine.
The journal considers articles in the following subjects:
- Architectural engineering (this section publishes original research in technological aspects and a multi-disciplinary approach to planning, design, construction, and operation of buildings, structural systems, behavior and properties of building components and materials, and construction management);
- Construction engineering (the section publishes original research in designing, planning, construction and management of infrastructures such as roads, tunnels, bridges, airports, railroads, facilities, buildings, dams, utilities and other projects);
- Environmental engineering (this section publishes solutions for wastewater management, water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, and public health);
- Transportation engineering (this section includes Urban Planning, Traffic Engineering, Bicycle Transportation Planning and Engineering, Highway Engineering, Road Traffic Safety, Railway Systems Engineering, Transportation Forecasting).
- Power engineering (this section publishes original research in the generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electric power, and the electrical apparatus connected to such systems);
- Control engineering (this section includes sensors and detectors to measure the output performance of the process being controlled);
- Electronic engineering (the design and testing of electronic circuits that use the properties of components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, and transistors to achieve a particular functionality);
- Telecommunications engineering (The transmission of information across a communication channel such as a coax cable, optical fiber or free space).
- Mechanics (this section includes Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of materials, Fluid mechanics, Kinematics, Continuum mechanics);
- Mechatronics and robotics.
- Internal medicine (this section publishes original research, clinical case study, clinical trial in: Adolescent medicine; Cardiovascular Disease; Endocrinology; Gastroenterology; Hematology; Infectious Disease; Nephrology; Hepatology; Pulmonary Disease; Rheumatology; Neurology; Oncology; Geriatrics; Allergy and Immunology; Sports Medicine; Pediatrics);
Article types that journals publish:
- Review article (for engineering and medicine);
- Short reports (for engineering and medicine);
- Clinical cases (for medicine).
OCLC Number: 1036699169
Publisher - RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Country - Poland
Format: Print and Electronic version
Content type: Academic/Scholarly
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Index Copernicus (ICV: 85.90) - Google Scholar
- Cross Ref
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- ISSN National Centre
- World Cat
- Microsoft Academic (finding articles by DOI)
- Korea Open Access platform for Researchers
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
- Open Archives
- Dissemin (finding articles by Article Title)
- Semantic Scholar (finding articles by Article Title)
- ScienceGate Academic Search Engine
- Bibliotheks Verbund Bayern (Germany)
- PHSG University of Education St.Gallen
- University of Saskatchewan Library (Canada)
- University of Washington Libraries (USA)
- University of South Australia Library
- Public Knowledge Project
- iDiscover (University of Cambridge)
- PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN)