The journal Science Review has ceased publication and is no longer accepting submissions.
All previously published articles are available through the Archives. The journal is archived in PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN) via the LOCKSS initiative, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals.
International Scientific Journal
The Science Review journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary international scientific Open Access journal, that publishes articles containing reviews, short reports and clinical cases (for medicine) covering a wide range of subjects in engineering and medicine. The journal is divided into two main subject areas - engineering and medicine.
OCLC Number: 1036699169
Publisher - RS Global Sp. z O.O.
Country - Poland
Format: Print and Electronic version
Content type: Academic/Scholarly
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Ulrichsweb™ - Ulrich's Global Serials Directory
- Index Copernicus (ICV 2019: 96.09)
- Google Scholar
- Cross Ref
- Biblioteka Narodowa (Warsaw)
- ISSN National Centre
- World Cat
- Microsoft Academic (finding articles by DOI)
- Korea Open Access platform for Researchers
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
- Open Archives
- Dissemin (finding articles by Article Title)
- Semantic Scholar (finding articles by Article Title)
- ScienceGate Academic Search Engine
- Bibliotheks Verbund Bayern (Germany)
- PHSG University of Education St.Gallen
- University of Saskatchewan Library (Canada)
- University of Washington Libraries (USA)
- University of South Australia Library
- Public Knowledge Project
- iDiscover (University of Cambridge)
- PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN)